Greenwich Hospital is eternally grateful for the continued support we receive from you, our donors.
Thanks to your gifts, Greenwich Hospital remains a leader in clinical expertise and patient satisfaction.
Your donations have helped us attain the highest achievements:
- Best hospitals in America – Women’s Choice Award in Patient Experience, Obstetrics, Bariatric Care, Cancer Care and Breast Center
- Distinguished honor in nursing excellence – Magnet Designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center, one of only 7% of the 5,600+ hospitals nationwide receiving this award
- Superior stroke care – American Heart Association and American Stroke Association quality achievement award for implementing a higher standard of stroke care that meets national standards for excellence
- Outstanding cancer care – Smilow Cancer Hospital’s Greenwich campus is named an “Outstanding Achievement Award” winner by the Commission on Cancer
- Gold seal in orthopedic surgeries – Joint Commission’s gold Seal of Approval for spinal fusion and total hip and knee replacement surgery
- Excellence in patient experience – Guardian of Excellence Award for superior patient satisfaction scores from Press Ganey Associates, the nation’s leader in patient experience measurement.
- Highest standards of care for hyperbaric medicine and wound care – accredited by the Undersea Hyperbaric Medical Society, exceeding the highest standards of care.
- Full hospital accreditation and recertification of inpatient diabetes program – quality achievement conferred by in-hospital Joint Commission survey.
- Launch of the Patient Family Advisory Council – established by the hospital to solicit recommendations from the community