This group workshop offers nutritional and behavioral counseling to help individuals reduce their risk for heart disease by making the right lifestyle changes.
A registered dietitian, psychologist, and other specialists teach research-based strategies to help participants develop a plan to prevent or better manage heart disease.
There is a fee that may be covered by your insurance.
– Understanding your heart disease risk
– Blood pressure monitoring
– Heart-healthy nutritional guidance
– Stress management training
– The role of physical activity and heart health
– Weight management
Classes begin March 13 through May 1, Tuesdays from 5-6:00pm.
The cardiac health workshop is offered by the Greenwich Hospital Center for Behavioral & Nutritional Health.
For questions, call 203-863-2939.